The service is currently unavailable. Please try again later.
At Volkswagen Financial Services Australia we understand that life can take unexpected turns and anyone can experience financial hardship, due to unforeseen circumstances. We are committed to assisting you with finding a suitable solution to manage your repayments, whilst you get back on your feet.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 1300 734 567
Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm (AEST)
If you are overseas, please call: +61 2 9695 6311
- Fax: +61 (2) 9695 6399
- Mail: Hardship Locked Bag 4002, Chullora NSW 2190
What is Financial Hardship?
Financial Hardship is when a customer is willing and has the intention to pay, but due to a change in their circumstances, is now unable to meet their repayments or existing financial obligations. With formal hardship assistance, their financial situation will be restored.
Reasons which may qualify you for Financial Hardship
Common events contributing to financial difficulty may include:
- Changes in income and/or expenses
- Changes in employment (such as reduced hours, loss of job, reduced pay)
- Significant life events (such as illness, injury, relationship break down, death or disability)
- Natural disaster
- Legal matters such as court actions, judgement or court orders
- Company failure or some other event such as insolvency or administration.
Financial Hardship FAQ's
How to Apply
In order to assess your eligibility for financial hardship assistance, we require you to complete the Financial Assistance Application online first and then one of our representatives will be in touch with next steps.
What Happens Next?
Once your application has been completed and returned to us, your circumstances will then be assessed to see what arrangements or options may be suitable for you. We will notify you of the outcome within 21 days. Should we require additional information, one of our Hardship specialists will be in contact with you to discuss the matter further.